Voter ID Status Check 2021 are often checked online state-wise at votersportal.eci.gov.in or nbsp.in Voter Card Online Application Track, epic voter card Download with Photo. Complete information about Voter ID Status Check 2021 is given in our article, so read our article carefully to the top.
Complete information about how you’ll apply for Voter ID, how you’ll check its Voter ID status state-wise, etc., are given to you clearly in our article. Hope you’ll read our article carefully and apply for a Voter ID as soon as possible.
Also, allow us to tell you that it’s proper of all the residents of our country to vote by making a voter ID and it’s also our duty to vote.
What is Voter Portal?
The voter portal was created to supply electors with one point of contact to avail election service. Users can use this portal to access a spread of services like:
- Applying for a voter ID card
- Accessing contact details of Booth level officers or Electoral Registration Officers
- Applying online for corrections in voter ID card
- Accessing details regarding booth , assembly constituency, and parliament constituency
- Accessing the electoral list
Steps for New Voter ID Registration(NVSP)
To register to the NVSP portal, follow the simple steps that are mentioned below:
- Open the NVSP portal
- Select the ‘Login/Register’ button from bottom right side.
- Next click the ‘Don’t have an account, register as new user’ link at the center.
- Enter your mobile number and captcha to get an OTP.
- After verification, you will get the option to register with an EPIC number or without it.
- If you choose the ‘I have EPIC’ option, you will get registered by providing your EPIC number, email ID, and password.
- If you choose the ‘I don’t have EPIC’ option, you will get registered by providing your name, email ID, and password.
After registering, you can track the status of your application on the NVSP portal.
Voter ID Status Check 2021
In India Voter ID is conducted by the committee of India. Voter ID may be a vital document in today’s time, through which you’ll choose elections. you’ll get your Voter ID made after 18 years, that you’ll apply online.
Voter ID is additionally used as an identity in India and thru this, you’ll choose Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha elections. A Voter ID is extremely important and mandatory for all people above 18 years of aged, that it’s very easy to use.
Voter ID was introduced in India in 1993, which today is employed for age proof, address proof, and also for travelling. you’ll apply for Voter ID by visiting the official website of ECI and check your status and voter list as equivalent.
You’ll also apply for a Voter ID by visiting the offline CEO’s office and also get all the knowledge. If you would like, you’ll also check the status and list of your Voter ID sitting online and which you’ll also check through SMS.
Steps to track status of your voter id card in NVSP (2021)
- Log on to the national voter’s service portal or voter portal
- Enter ‘Reference ID’ that you got at the time of Voter ID Registartion & Form No.
- Click on ‘Track Status’ (Voter ID Status).
- The status of your Voter ID will be displayed on the screen.
Voter Card Track Online Application
The applicants can track their online application for brand spanking new voter ID cards by following simple procedures. you’ll check your card status by visiting the Voters’ portal of ECI. Now, the committee of India provides better, suitable, and quick online services through NVSP & votersportal.eci.gov.in
Documents Required for Voter ID apply online – To apply for Voter ID, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar card
- Age proof certificate
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Rental agreement
- PAN card
- Indian passport
- 5th, 8th, 10th class mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Water bill
- Electricity bill
- Gas connection bill
- Ration card.
Voter ID Apply online
- To apply online for Voter ID, you have to follow these steps, which are as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- Whose link is:- https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/.
- Then you’ve got to click on the choice of “Create an Account” on the house page.
- After that, a replacement page will open on your screen.
- In that, you’ve got to enter your mobile number and email id.
- Then you’ve got to verify through OTP, the link of which can come on your email ID.
- After that on an equivalent page, you’ve got to enter your password.
- After entering the right password, you’ve got to click on login.
- Then the dashboard of NVSP will open on your screen, during which you’ve got to click on “New Voter Registration“.
- Then on subsequent page, you’ll be asked, from which you’ve got to pick an option. Voter ID Card online application.
Voter ID Card Apply Online
- After that, you will be asked about your citizenship, for which you will be given three options and you will have to select one as per your wish.
- After that, you will be asked some details, which you will have to fill incorrectly, and also you will have to submit your DOB certificate.
- Then you have to click on save and continue that page.
- On the next page, you have to upload a passport-size photograph of 200KB size.
- If you have any disability then you have to fill it, otherwise, you have to click on save and proceed.
- Then you have to fill in the EPIC and voter card number of any member of your family and also the name of that family member.
- After that, you will have to provide your address proof, as well as provide documents.
- Then your form will be open, in which all your details were filled and you will have to check all your details once.
- If you find any mistake in it then you can correct it and then you have to click on submit.
- After clicking, you will be given a reference ID number, through which you can check your voter ID status.
|Under||National Voters Service Portal|
|Status||NVSP Voter ID Status 2021|
|Commission||Election Commission of India|
|Status||Voter Card Status Online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India above 18 years|
You can check Voter ID Card Status online or Voter Card Download with Photo – EPIC Voter Card pdf
How to online Voter ID Status Check 2021?
- To check the status, first, you have to go to the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- After that, you have to click on “Application Status” on the home page.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- In that, you have to fill in your reference ID.
- After filling the ID, you have to click on Track Status.
- Then all the information about your voter eid status will open on your screen.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Himachal Pradesh|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Telangana TS||UT of DNH & DD|
|Uttara Khand||Uttar Pradesh|
|West Bengal||Sarathiparivahan Licence Online Apply|
Voter ID Card Track Your Application
How to apply offline for Voter ID 2021?
- To apply offline, you have to first open the official website.
- Then that, you have to download the application form.
- You have to fill in all the details asked in the form correctly.
- After filling in the details, you will also have to attach all the documents with the form.
- After filling in the details and attaching the documents, you will have to go to your BLO and submit your form.
How to file a complaint in Voter ID 2021?
- If you want to file a complaint in your Voter ID, then open the online portal for that.
- Then click on the complaint option on the home page.
- After that, you will be given some options and from that, you will have to select an option according to your complaint.
- After selecting, some options will be given in front of you.
- In that, you have to click on any one option.
- After clicking submit select the option.
- Then your complaint file will be there.
If you want to ask anything about your Voter ID Status Check 2021, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will reply to you soon. Also, bookmark our website to get all the latest updates first.
Frequently Asked Questions on Voter ID Status
- What are the methods through which an individual can search the status of their Voter ID?Customers can find information regarding their Voter Id and its status through the following methods –
- Official Website of the Election Commission of India and websites dedicated to each state
- Through SMS
- Calling the official Helpline number
- How can one check their enrolment application status online?In order to check the status of their enrolment application, customers will have to visit the homepage of the respective states Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) and click on the link titled ‘Know Application Status for enrolment’. All required details will have to be provided.
- Is there a helpline number that can be contacted for checking status of voter ID?In order to check the status of their Voter ID, customers can call a specified four digit helpline number through their MTNL or BSNL phones and enquire in either English or Hindi. Another option would be to contact the helpline number provided for every state specifically.
- How can an individual in Delhi check the status of their Voter ID?If an individual in Delhi wishes to check his/her Voter ID status, then he/she will have to visit the website of the Chief Electoral Office of Delhi or can track the process through the registered number of the election commission of Delhi. Additional features on the website allow customers to locate polling booths, Block Level Officer and so on.
- In order to find the status of the Voter ID online, what are the details that will have to be provided?In order to find information regarding their Voter ID, customers will have to provide their name, the name of their father/husband, date of birth, gender, constituency and the state in which they are residing.
- How can customers check their name in electoral roll online?In order to check their name in the electoral roll online, customers will have to visit their state Chief Electoral Officers (CEO) website and click on the link titled, ‘Check Your Name in the List of Voters/Voter List’. All required details will have to be filled and then the information